Senior Solutions Architect
Senior Solutions Architect (SA) with a strong Service Provider Networking, CDN & web protocols background. This SA will join our Service Provider Consultancy team and work with our Account Executives in a technical consultancy role, showcasing our technical offering. This SA will consult, influence and support the on-boarding of new service providers into our service. In addition to technology aptitude and the ability to learn quickly and stay current; the ideal candidate’s interpersonal, presentation and troubleshooting skills should evoke passion and confidence.
You Must Be Able To:
- Work in a team environment / Work well individually.
- Be self-sufficient / motivating.
- Travel 30-50% (required).
- Manage tasks and workloads.
- Be attentive and service oriented
- 8+ years of computing industry related experience.
- Juniper / Cisco product experience or relevant experience.
- Minimum CCNP, CCIE, JNCIA, NJCIE or similar certifications are an advantage
- Pre-Sales experience required.
- Knowledge of Service Provider networking and BGP is key.
- Experience working in an ISP environment is an advantage
- Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
- CDN (content delivery network) experience is an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of HTTP and streaming protocols
- Programming skills / dev-ops skills is an advantage. (python, ruby, salt)
- Experience with distributed computing is in advantage
- familiar with the use of APIs and integration is an advantage
About Ericsson UDN:
Ericsson UDN is developing the first distributed edge compute platform that enables services such as content delivery to deployed on service provider access networks. Our goal is to enable the next generation of applications such as VR/AR, gaming, IoT, and big data to be deployed in a tiered compute infrastructure that enables massive scale with ultra-low latency. Our first service, a massively scaleable Content Delivery service is already in production. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with the largest names in the business.