Partner Success Manager
A Partner Success Manager is responsible for developing service provider relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with the service provider to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Partner Success Managers will assist in qualifying new service provider opportunities, ensure the successful delivery of our UDN service including BoM review, and grow existing deployments in accordance with UDN strategy and target, contributing to its success worldwide.
- Provide product support and facilitate technical support to service providers
- Qualify new service provider engagement, raise concerns and manage risks.
- Review and Confirm BoM orders
- Execute on existing programs by creating content, managing customer expectations, iterate and improve
- Be the voice of our service providers within the Service Providers Operations team
- Directly interact with service providers to provide best practices
- Desire to work with in a client facing capacity
- Analytical, process-driven and detail-oriented; ability to break down ambiguous problems, evaluate data and feedback, and creatively problem solver
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills for developing program content, delivering webinars and training, rolling out and driving adoption of programs across internal teams, and presenting ideas to leadership
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally to achieve goals, complete projects, and manage resources
- Work with a global team
- SaaS experience
- CDN experience is a great advantage
About Ericsson UDN:
Ericsson UDN is developing the first distributed edge compute platform that enables services such as content delivery to deployed on service provider access networks. Our goal is to enable the next generation of applications such as VR/AR, gaming, IoT, and big data to be deployed in a tiered compute infrastructure that enables massive scale with ultra-low latency. Our first service, a massively scaleable Content Delivery service is already in production. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with the largest names in the business.