CP Sales Manager
About the Job
As a CP Sales Manager, you will be responsible for achieving budgeted sales targets by soliciting new business from new and existing customers while managing existing customers in the specified territory. Although the CP Sales Manager will have a select number of established VidScale installed accounts, the primary objective will be to drive new sales to all sizes of accounts, including large Enterprise and/or strategic accounts in the specified territory.
Seeking candidates who live in the following territories: India
- Execute an industry-driven, growth/distribution and revenue-oriented sales plan, generating, and qualifying leads within the specified territory.
- Oversee entire sales cycle transaction from research, prospecting, opportunity management, deal negotiation and closure.
- Work with the assigned Solutions Engineer to articulate, define, and scope sales opportunities.
- Build a healthy, sustainable and organized sales pipeline to meet aggressive monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Oversee the customer proposal process and ensure that they address customer requirements.
- Leverage VidScale’s best-in-breed solutions by actively building relationships with counterparts worldwide, and deploying VidScale’s solutions and optimize revenue.
- Supporting and educating Sales, Marketing and other internal departments to ensure that customers get appropriate updates, upgrades and event-oriented solutions.
- Contribute to the public face of VidScale, attending industry functions, and generally promoting VidScale value.
- Allocate a minimum of 50% of time to prospecting new account opportunities.
- Maintain high level of communication and transparency with management, cross-functional teams, and business partners.
- Travel throughout specified territory as required.
- Attendance at industry related trade shows and/or VidScale related events.
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in digital media delivery and/or CDN sales
- Experience in solution sales and/or business development within large enterprise accounts preferred
- Must have English communication skills (TOEFL level: 800+), not only the presentation skill but also bidirectional negotiation and communication capability
- Must have the door opening and cold-calling skills to create strategic new customers
- Track record of consistently exceeding an annual quota of greater than $2 Million USD in revenue or bookings, proven success meeting the demands of monthly and quarterly quota objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with account planning and generating ongoing account plans for monthly reviews with management
- Strong knowledge of Internet and telecommunications concepts and demonstrate the ability to discuss them with intelligence and conviction
- Experience and comfort calling on C-level executives and technical levels of an organization
- Ideal candidates will bring with them a range of industry-related contacts
- Strong background in Internet infrastructure and/or enterprise solution software required
About Ericsson UDN:
Ericsson UDN is developing the first distributed edge compute platform that enables services such as content delivery to deployed on service provider access networks. Our goal is to enable the next generation of applications such as VR/AR, gaming, IoT, and big data to be deployed in a tiered compute infrastructure that enables massive scale with ultra-low latency. Our first service, a massively scalable Content Delivery service is already in production. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with the largest names in the business. For more information please visit https://www.ericsson.com/en/tech-innovation/offerings/udn.