The Director of Operations shall be responsible for leading a global team of operations engineers and technicians to operate a distributed, cloud-based platform delivering SAAS and PAAS services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Recruit and train a team of Network Operations Center Technicians and performs all administrative responsibilities in accordance with relevant policies in Boston, MA and Lviv, Ukraine..
• Develop SOPs, Processes and SLA with internal teams.
• Manage the expedient resolution of all network related requests escalated by the Customer Support Center in a 7 x 24 x 365 working environment.
• Subject matter expert for Tier 1 & Tier 2 NOC Operations, acting as the first point of escalation for Technicians in the Network Operations Center.
• Provide high level of customer satisfaction by communicating through phone, e-mail, and ticketing systems. Build and maintain supportive working relationships with customers and technical resources.
About Ericsson UDN:
Ericsson UDN is developing the first distributed edge compute platform that enables services such as content delivery to deployed on service provider access networks. Our goal is to enable the next generation of applications such as VR/AR, gaming, IoT, and big data to be deployed in a tiered compute infrastructure that enables massive scale with ultra-low latency. Our first service, a massively scaleable Content Delivery service is already in production. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with the largest names in the business.