As a Domain Sales Manager, you will be responsible for achieving budgeted sales targets by soliciting new business from new and existing customers while managing existing customers in the specified territory. Although the Domain Sales Manager will have a select number of established accounts, the primary objective will be to drive new sales to all sizes of accounts, including large Enterprise and/or strategic accounts in the specified territory.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Execute an industry-driven, growth/distribution and revenue-oriented sales plan, generating, and qualifying leads within the specified territory.
- Oversee entire sales cycle transaction from research, prospecting, opportunity management, deal negotiation and closure.
- Work with the assigned Solutions Engineer to articulate, define, and scope sales opportunities.
- Build a healthy, sustainable and organized sales pipeline to meet aggressive monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Oversee the customer proposal process and ensure that they address customer requirements.
- Leverage best-in-breed solutions by actively building relationships with counterparts worldwide and deploying solutions and optimize revenue.
- Supporting Sales, Marketing and other internal departments to ensure that customers get appropriate updates, upgrades and event-oriented solutions.
- Contribute to the public face of Ericsson, attending industry functions, and generally promoting Ericsson value.
- Allocate a minimum of 50% of time to prospecting new account opportunities.
- Maintain high level of communication and transparency with management, cross-functional teams, and business partners.
- Travel up to 60% throughout specified territory as required.
- BA/BS Degree preferred or at least 5 years relevant experience within the ICT industry with demonstrated success and career in digital media delivery and/or IOT, CDN and/or cloud services sales
- Experience in solution sales and/or business development within large enterprise accounts
- Strong background in Internet infrastructure and/or enterprise solution software required
- Must have the door opening and cold-calling skills to create strategic new customers
- Strong knowledge of Internet and telecommunications concepts and demonstrate the ability to discuss them with intelligence and conviction
- Experience with account planning and generating ongoing account plans for monthly reviews with management
- Experience and comfort calling on C-level executives and technical levels of an organization, network in digital media and ICT Industry is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and German, any other language will be an advantage
- Track record of consistently exceeding an annual quota, proven success meeting the demands of quota objectives
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Great learning environment with a fast learning curve as well as state-of-the-art technology
- Multiple career development paths of in a global organization
About Ericsson UDN:
Ericsson UDN is developing the first distributed edge compute platform that enables services such as content delivery to deployed on service provider access networks. Our goal is to enable the next generation of applications such as VR/AR, gaming, IoT, and big data to be deployed in a tiered compute infrastructure that enables massive scale with ultra-low latency. Our first service, a massively scaleable Content Delivery service is already in production. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with the largest names in the business.